Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Plans

A miracle happened this week and ALL of my professors cancelled class on Monday and Tuesday!!!! I am taking my second to last certification exam today at noon and then I get to go home to Texas. I am so happy! I was hoping this would happen & it really did! I have a lot going on this next week. My moms whole side of the family is coming to stay at our house for a week. It will be crazy but fun! All of my dads side of the family is coming too. I will have Thanksgiving lunch with my dad and Thanksgiving dinner with my mom. Holidays are always crazy going back and forth, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love spending time with both sides of my family.

Plans for the week:
Saturday: Take the OSAT & drive to Texas
Sunday: Go to church & spend time with my Nanny & rest of my family
Monday: Finish up some projects for school & then put my backpack away for the week (maybe!?)
Tuesday: The ever so needed hair appointment - my roots are horrible
Wednesday: I have a gift card to Nordstroms from my dad & Carin. I have been waiting to use it for winter clothes. I think we will all go shopping this day!
Thursday: Spending time with family
Friday: Relax
Saturday: Head back up to Stillwater for the BEDLAM game!

WE WILL BEAT OU this year! Go POKES!!!

Overall, it will be a wonderful break! I will be sure to update you with pictures throughout the week. Lindsay and I are going to bake one day, too. SO I will share any good recipes as well!
I hope everyone has such a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: