Friday, January 2, 2015

Small Moments


Well, a lot has happened since 2012 and my last blog post. Let's see... since then we married on 06.09.12, traveled to Antigua, Costa Rica, Los Cabos, New Mexico, and Florida. We moved into our first cozy house in the heart of Denton, TX and quickly made it our first home. Caleb graduated from The University of North Texas and I graduated with my Master's Degree from Texas A&M Commerce with a degree in Education Administration. We adopted our first pet, Rudy. Eight short months after being married we were blessed to find out we were pregnant. In the meantime, we built a house and waited anxiously until 12.28.13 when Georgia Cate changed our lives forever. This brings me to the reason for this blog post today. Our first year as a family of 3 flew by extremely too fast. As much as I pray I remember every sweet detail, I know that just isn't possible. Therefore, my goal for 2015 is to not only savor every moment but to do a better job documenting our days, the good, the bad, and the ugly, because let's get real....there ARE ugly days. However, that is what makes life sweet. I hope at the end of 2015 I can read back through the blog posts and feel a sense of peace to close out the year because I have the words written down to help remind me of each special moment, hard time, celebration, and most importantly small moments that happened. So this is more for my little family, but feel free to join me on our journey this new year!

No comments: