Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Flowers

The flowers were a very easy pick in the grand scheme of things! I have decided to go simple in the flower department for two reasons. One, Ashton Gardens [our venue] is beautiful in itself. It doesn't need much decorating, if any at all. Two, flowers are expensive. I decided less is more! 

I am obsessed with my bouquets though. We have a wedding party of twenty-one [I know!] and then our parents and grandparents. My color scheme is very neutral, champagne, ivory, and white. However, my bouquet has a splash of very light color. My mom's bouquet is going to be a small replica of mine. 

I went with an all natural, ivory flower for my bridesmaids. As long as peonies are still fresh by June 9th I will be using primarily peonies for my bridesmaids. 
This is a pretty darn good example of what they will look like. However, I am thinking big when it comes to the bouquets. My girls' bouquets will be about twice this size. 

My bouquet is a good combo of the above and below picture. Mine will have the sleepy willow, baby's breath, ribbon like the above picture. But will be more of the color scheme and flower combo as the below picture. 



At the entrance of the chapel I will have this beutimous arrangement.

I love the candlelight effect this picture offers. 
[Can't wait!!]

1 comment:

PK said...

They are beautiful! You are going to have a gorgeous wedding!!