I realize I have not blogged in...well, way too long! I'm still trying to figure out how to work and still have a life! UG! Pointers, insight, help appreciated! I am going to try to catch you up on my not so exciting life in ten easy bullets! Here we go....
1. I am officially teaching full time [well, I have been for awhile now] I absolutely LOVE it! However, it is absolutely exhausting. I am completely obsessed with creating things for the classroom & kids! It consumes a lot of my time but it is so fun and so worth it! I love making learning fun for the kids!
2. I am going home to Texas on Friday for Spring Break! I am SO excited. I have nothing planned and that's just the way I like it. Yes, I'm a homebody!
3. I am giving up sweets for Lent. I have until Wednesday and then I will be sayin' adios to sweets for way too many days but I. Am. Going. To. Do. It!!!
4. Me and my frands are trying to plan a trip to Chicago in May. We are wanting to ride the train from Kansas City to Chicago! Fun!
5. I have officially applied to 7 [yes, 7] school districts!! Praying a door will open.
6. My sewing machine broke. Well, to me it is broken. I'm sure it is a simple fix but I can't do the trick! Taking it somewhere while I am home!
7. I miss my Nanny. A lot! Heart hurt really bad today.
8. I am teaching a weather unit at school right now! I made these cute cloud people!:0)
9. Women tell all is boring! I've been blogging the whole time. Get to the finale already!
10. I graduate from college in 8 weeks! Holy My! I'm ready, I think!?