Monday, March 7, 2011

10 things I've been up to!

I realize I have not blogged in...well, way too long! I'm still trying to figure out how to work and still have a life! UG! Pointers, insight, help appreciated! I am going to try to catch you up on my not so exciting life in ten easy bullets! Here we go.... 

1. I am officially teaching full time [well, I have been for awhile now] I absolutely LOVE it! However, it is absolutely exhausting. I am completely obsessed with creating things for the classroom & kids! It consumes a lot of my time but it is so fun and so worth it! I love making learning fun for the kids!

2. I am going home to Texas on Friday for Spring Break! I am SO excited. I have nothing planned and that's just the way I like it. Yes, I'm a homebody! 

3. I am giving up sweets for Lent. I have until Wednesday and then I will be sayin' adios to sweets for way too many days but I. Am. Going. To. Do. It!!!

4. Me and my frands are trying to plan a trip to Chicago in May. We are wanting to ride the train from Kansas City to Chicago! Fun!

5. I have officially applied to 7 [yes, 7] school districts!! Praying a door will open.

6. My sewing machine broke. Well, to me it is broken. I'm sure it is a simple fix but I can't do the trick! Taking it somewhere while I am home!

7. I miss my Nanny. A lot! Heart hurt really bad today.

8. I am teaching a weather unit at school right now! I made these cute cloud people!:0)

9. Women tell all is boring! I've been blogging the whole time. Get to the finale already!

10. I graduate from college in 8 weeks! Holy My! I'm ready, I think!?

4 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I started my full teaching last Wednesday and am loving it too! What area in Texas are you applying too? I have sent one application and am in the process of doing two more right now. I really am hoping for an opening here where I am student teaching but I don't want to get my hopes up too high just quite yet.

Say said...

Your little clouds are too cute! What a fun teacher you are, I'm sure your kiddos love you!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I just came across your blog and had to let you know I'm struggling with keeping up w/ the blog world now that I'm so busy with work. So let me know if you figure out the secret :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time in Texas!!! If you get to Chicago visit the Navy Pier, it's a lot of fun!