Sunday, February 20, 2011

What I've been up to....

Me oh my!! I don't see how some of you keep up with your blogs so regularly and still get things done. Truly, the last think I want to do at the end of the day is write a blog. Give me seven snow days and I'm on it. But give me a full work week, and I'm out!!! Although I haven't been blogging about my life, quite a few things have happened!! Lots of fun things have been going on at school. A best friend got engaged. And a fun weekend with the fam! 
Two of the favorite players of OSU's football team came to wish two of our friends happy birthday! Allie & Caroline are twins~ Allie is in my class and also a good family friend! The kids went crazy...they were SOOO excited!

Kimmy got engaged!! SO happy for her~

The girls that were in her candle passing! So fun & will always be a special memory!

Her beautiful ring!!

Mom came to Stillwater this weekend. We went shopping and I got these babies! They are so comfortable. I swear I will be able to teach in them all day! No joke!

This doll is cancer free as of July 2010. Praise God. She was recognized at the game last night!


Me and my momma! Great weekend together! Love her so much~

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those shoes are great!!! It looks like you've been doing great!