Thursday, September 2, 2010

Questions 101

Hi Friends!!
Okay...I am doing something new today!
I have been consistently blogging for about 4 months! Give or take. I figure it is time to do a question/answer post! I figure there are some things that you want to know about me! I would love to answer any questions you have! Please, don't hold anything back! :0)

Leave me a comment with your question & I will be answering in a few days! 
I am pumped because I am done with classes until TUESDAY! My family and Caleb will be here tomorrow for the game weekend! Whoo-hoo! I have my new shirt all set and ready to wear! Pumped.

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I love q&a posts! Here are a few for you.

Where did you grow up?
What grade would you like to teach?
What would be your ideal city to "settle" in when you finish college?