Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just call me terrible...

Is it just me or has everyone else been so extremely busy this past weekend????
I have not even read any of your blogs to know if you have blogged or not!?!

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! 
I had a wonderful day:0)
Here are a few pics.....Lindsay took most on her camera! 

Easiest dessert ever!! 1 box of white cake mix, cool whip icing, blueberries, raspberries & some food coloring to swirl the cake batter to make red & blue! :0)

Well, I am not near as good as Paula Dean!!!

I love Sunflowers! 

We spent the 4th with Caleb's family at the camp. We ate steak, shrimp & sausage, had plenty of desserts & just enjoyed the company of friends & family. 


Babe shooting off fireworks! Caleb has 4 brothers & they all put on a fantastic show, while Linds and I relaxed in the chairs chit chatting!

Cam girl saying, "Happy 4th!!"



I can't wait to catch up with everyone~ I am staying with my great-grandmother today, she is not feeling well! I totally skipped out on Make A Difference Monday yesterday!!!! 
Cross-Eyed Sisters will have the first draft of the blog design tonight & we can't wait to see it! I know Jenn will do a fabulous job again! :0) We are placing another order July 17th, so if you want something let us know before then!!!! 

P.S. I have started clipping coupons & I am HOOKED!!! 
I saved $11 at Wal-Mart yesterday buying necessities! 
This coupon clipping business will fit perfectly into my teacher salary! It is SOO worth it!!
Do you clip coupons? What are your special tricks??


2 comments:

Christa said...

YUM that cake looks amazing! I thought about making one like that this weekend! Glad you had such a wonderful fourth! :)

Hope your grandmother feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I have been clipping coupons every sunday morning before church for 4 years now and counting!! I am the queen of frugality! it PAYS to save!