Monday, January 18, 2010

Make a Difference Monday

I hope everyone had a great three day weekend. I drove back to Oklahoma today and actually enjoyed the car ride. I got back to town went to Hob Lob, Wal-Mart and ate dinner at Mexico Joe's with my roomies. We just spent the last two hours watching the Bachelor...who is Valishia anyways!?! ;)

"Give freely and become more wealthy, be stingy and become more poor."
~Proverbs 11:24

This week when you pull through the drive through to get a burger, coke, starbucks, etc... graciously pay for the car behind you. Simply tell the cashier you want to pay for the car behind you with your order. Just think how much that could make someone's day and who knows they could really need it?!


1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

That is such a sweet idea. I can't wait to do this! Love you!