Friday, July 10, 2009

Well...I've decided to dive into the world of blogging! Come August I probably won't even have time to think about this cute little site but I will do my best I can to update you on what is going on in my world.

This summer I have been working at my alma mater, Denton High School. I have been very blessed by the staff here at DHS to take me under their wing and teach and guide me through the odds and ends that go on in a high school during the summer. My ultimate career goal is to be a principal so it is nice to get an inside view of what my world will be like. Other then working, I took 6 hours at the beginning of the summer--Easiest 6 hours of my life!! Praise the Lord. I have enjoyed being home with my family and Caleb. As you know, we do not see e/o much during the school year. It has been nice to sit at home and not have to worry about leaving again in 48 hours.

I only have around 3 weeks left before I go back to school. Recruitment starts August 3rd so that will be very fun! I am trying to tackle the task of making a poodle skirt but Lord knows I need some help. I am so lost when it comes to needle and thread! I am looking forward to a busy fall semester: taking 16 hours, directing Follies (the freshman show at OSU for greek life, consists of singing, dancing, stunting, etc...) I'm excited to be a director and use my cheer/dance experience and get to be hands on with the new freshman Pi Phi's. I am also on Orange Peel Exec, the big concert OSU holds every year! (GET EXCITED FOR WHOSE COMING!!) Also in charge of the College of Education scholars and awards banquet. Needless to say, IT IS GOING TO BE BUSY!! But I am really looking forward to all that comes with it.

Well...this is just the beginning of my new journey!!
Thanks for reading,
ck:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the blog Claire Bear! Makes me want to have one too! Can't wait to see you so so soon! Love you! -Kylie

Brigette said...

great Blog dear!! Sounds like you will be busy!!