Christmas break is over and it was far better than I could of ever imagined! I had a wonderful time with friends and family. It was truly a month of healing for me and I am refreshed and ready to finish up strong in school. I am motivated, happy, anxious, nervous, thrilled, delighted all in one little body!!!
(in no particular order)
1. Exercise at least 5x week.
2. Spend time in the Word daily.
3. Make a prayer chalkboard and keep all of my prayers on the board. This will help remind me daily of who and what I need to pray for. As well as remind me how much I have to be thankful for.
(Tutorial to come;)
4. Become great at sewing. I don't mean Martha Steward great but you know be able to do projects at ease. (I really want to sew the knock off Anthropology quilt found on TipJunkie!)
5. Impact my 1st graders lives by being creative, educational, stern, fun, and showing Christ's love.
6. Take one day at a time. Not two. Not three. Not ten. ONE.
7. Keep my car cleaned out. Holy moly this has been a challenge in 2010. I'm going on 4 years with my little TC and sadly the new is wearing off. But a goal of mine is to keep it cleaned up and spiffed up!
8. Start my recipe book. Keep organized. Experience new recipes.
9. Find a prayer warrior for my year.
10. Be a diligent friend.
High school girlfriends catching up at dinner.
New Years Eve @ apx. 1:40 AM and I am still awake.