Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's that time of year again...

Recruitment has officially started here at good ol' Oklahoma State University.

It is an exciting time for every chapter on campus; however, it is very exhausting!!!!
I am just getting home from a day that started at 8 AM!
Needless to say, I will not be blogging much!!

But don't be gone long because I won't!!
I will still keep updated with you guys, I just won't have much to talk about!
I'll spare you my day! 
(For anyone who has been on this side of recruitment knows what I am talking about!)

Hope you are all having a great week! 

New crosses in the Gallery, ya like!?
http://www.crosseyedsisters.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Some days during recruitment I would hide out in the kitchen just to have a free moment!

Good luck and have fun!

Jennifer said...

Found your blog from Jenna's! I see you are in college to be a teacher... I just graduated last year and am taking a year off to stay how with my baby girl! Good Luck with school!!

callyn said...

claireeeeee - hope recruitment is going well! yayayayay pi phi ! :)

praying for you and the girls going through! xo!

Meant to be a mom said...

Gorgeous cross!

I am just getting to know your blog and I guess I missed that your going to OSU! How exciting. Don't get me wrong, My husband is a huge OSU fan and I love OSU but I'm a Sooner girl at heart.
No worries though, I'm for both sides :)

My hubs brother is going this semester for the first time. He's a freshman.
Good luck this year! Have fun this week.

La Belle Vie said...

I love the new cross!! It's beautiful. ♥

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jessa xx