Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blog Award

Thank you Kelly @ Kelly's Avenue for my award!


1. What is your signature color?
Ohh, I would say black! haha
Or orange~ I buy anything orange that is cute! I love it not only because of OSU & everyone that goes there is obsessed with the color, but I also just really like it! Especially for accessories!

2. Your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm, I have a lot! Probably any of my pee stories. I used to have many accidents. I would wait to long to go to the bathroom and something funny would happen. And you know the rest.... It usually happened in my cheer uniform! ha!

3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears?
I had my belly button pierced for years. I finally got sick of always having to take it out for cheer. So when I tried out for college cheerleader at OSU I finally took it out for good. And it has stayed out. 

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
Definitely not a social butterfly. I am about as homebody as they come! I love my house, my family, and my friends....at home!!! I do get a wild hair every now and then though. So that's fun!

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?
Well considering I have not started, I hope I am not done. I want at least 3 kids. 
Fav girl/boy names: Carly-Beth & Cooper

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town?
Well...I had the same hairstylist for 4 years but she is in Dallas and it just got too hard to get there in the short time I was home. So I have a guy in Denton that does it now. But I still love Jordan!

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
3 including my move to college!

8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be?
New Zealand~ I would love to go here on my honeymoon! 

I am passing this award along to:
TBA...I have to do wedding stuff!!!



No comments: