Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The road goes on FOREVER....

...BUT the relationship NEVER ends!!!!
This is exactly what I feel like right now.
Caleb just left Stillwater to 
head back down I-35!
We had a great summer together & he was a huge help this week moving me into my house!
He played a lot of golf & I made a lot of crosses, organized & even made some scrumptious meals!
This will be our 4th year of long distance, while I wouldn't recommend a long distance relationship to anyone, it has worked for us. By the grace of God, I'm serious the. only. reason. we are still together. I love Caleb with my whole heart but we couldn't of made it the past 4.5 years without Jesus.
We are excited for this year--it will be full of surprises, sad times, happy times, laughter, tears, etc... but we are excited to tackle ONE more year of long distance! And I am so excited to say this is the last year we have to do it! :0)

I am sad he left, but the good news is I will see him in 16 days-
I'm not counting or anything!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I'm sure these next 16 days are going to fly by! Y'all are too cute!

P.S. Thanks for the comment earlier!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great that you'll be able to see him again so soon!