Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Summer Time


Spent Memorial Weekend at the lake with my family. It was sis' 18th birthday! We had a great time relaxing, tubing, playing some vball & just enjoying eachother's company.

I've spent this week working at the high school. We have been busy trying to get the kids out the door & teachers all checked out. Chaos! I am so thankful to have met a former teacher who recently received a job as a principal at a local elem school. She was generous enough to give me a ton of her literacy stuff. I am so appreciative and thankful for generous people.

Caleb and I have officially declared Thursday nights DATE NIGHT! YEAH! We are both excited about this. Even though we have seen each other almost every day since I have been home for summer we still feel like we havn't spent enough one on one time together. As much as we both love our families we get tired of always being around them! No offense, family! ;) Tonight we are going to eat Sushi and walk around a local outside shopping center! I need to go by James Avery to put some charmes on my bracelet. Any date night ideas for future Thursdays?

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :0)

No comments: