Monday, April 12, 2010

"For I know the plans..."

I woke up this morning NERVOUS. I feel like I am reliving three years ago when I tried out for OSU cheerleader. Well the week is finally here...My sister, Libby, is trying out for The University of Texas Pom Squad. I couldn't be more excited for her! I know she is going to do so great and either way she has made me so proud.


Sis has worked so hard these past few months in preparing for tryouts. I want it soo bad for her. Literally every time I think about it (which these past few days has been often) I just say a little prayer for her. I have asked the Lord to give her confidence, give her a sense of peace and comfort and allow her light and joy to shine to the judges and coaches. If she makes it to the final round there will be an interview, which will be a great time for her personality to shine. Sis is full of personality and definitely one of a kind. I love her so much and can't wait for the weekend. Me, Momma and Sis are all driving to Austin early Friday morning. Tryouts begin that evening and will last all day Saturday. I guess me and Momma have no other option but to shop ALL day to keep us occupied, otherwise we will go nuts. My poor mom has already been through this once with me....she tells me "Now you know what I went through with you!" We all believe in her and she will make us proud.

She had to send in an entire packet full of stuff, along with 2 pictures. These are the two we sent in!:)



I love you Sis with my whole heart and will believe in you until the day I die!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

Love you LIBBY! We are praying for you all week!